Our Workover Coordinators manage the logistics interfaces and administrative functions at the production site.
Acting as a liaison between the Workover Supervisor and offsite vendor and support resources, our Coordinators order and maintain tools and materials inventories; schedule and callout personnel, contractors and equipment; process invoices and complete cost reporting.
West Coast Logistics Workover Coordinators provide critical support and coordination to ensure our clients’ workover operations run smoothly.
- Coordinate workover personnel, contractors and equipment callouts; closely monitoring schedule windows and weather conditions
- Assist Workover Supervisors and Engineering as requested to expedite materials and personnel resources
- Provide leadership in stewarding Owners’ and Clients’ safety and environmental policies
- Initiate and process all cargo manifests, material activity and material movement forms
- Process DOT and waste tracking forms as part of shipping manifests
- Initiate and process Operator material and equipment requisitions
- Track and maintain accurate inventory of all tools and supplies
- Code, process and obtain supervisor’s approval for all vendor invoices in accordance with Client’s Accounts Payable procedures
- Coordinate with Workover Supervisors on all medical transportation and emergency evacuations
- Coordinate offshore transportation and maintain daily room rosters and muster sheets on platforms
- Review Pre-mobilization information for contractors to ensure all requirements for jobsite are met and current