West Coast Logistics provides a full life cycle of Project Logistics and Materials Management services for international upstream development projects.
We develop plans for the FEED logistics and material requirements. Typically, we follow the project to the field either overseeing contractor functions or directly engaged in transportation, expediting, warehousing and the management of project equipment and materials.
We have developed a specific expertise in project demobilizations and the reconciliation and disposal of surplus project equipment and materials.
We work as consultants, integrated team members or on a turnkey scope of work basis.
- FEED Logistics Execution Plan development
- Start-up and mobilization staffing and execution
- Material requirements planning and procurement supervision
- Transportation, Materials Control and Warehousing planning, staffing and execution
- In-shop expediting and schedule reporting
- Freight forwarding management, port operations and laydown yard operations
- Operational spare parts planning, procurement and turn over
- Project demobilization and surplus materials and equipment disposal
Demobilization and Surplus Disposal Management
West Coast Logistics has developed a niche expertise in the reconciliation and disposal of surplus project equipment and materials. Working as a go-between with the client Projects and Production groups, WCL takes physical control of project surplus, transferring required items to the Production Group and disposing of the balance through either client investment recovery organizations or by direct marketing methods.
WCL ensures inventories are properly accounted for, transfers to Production Groups are in accordance with client accounting procedures, host country customs and PSA requirements are fulfilled and sales are executed using a fully auditable, transparent process.